Terms and conditions of sale
Premise: the offer, promotion and / or sale of products visible and advertised on the websites https://magicweed.amsterdam, are governed by the following general conditions of sale of:
NL TRADE CENTER BV
7551 AD Hengelo
EU VAT NL859155122B01
A) HOW TO PURCHASE CBD AND PHYTO-CANNABINOID PRODUCTS
1) The Customer can send his order by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and / or by communicating it by phone and / or by sms to the mobile and / or whatsapp numbers indicated on our websites, both verbally and / or written and after having read and accepted the contractual terms and conditions in order to proceed with the purchase of the goods.
2) If the Customer needs to modify the purchase order, or to modify some data contained therein, he must communicate his intentions by sending an e-mail to the following address: “email@example.com” within 72 hours of order confirmation.
3) The payment of the order must be made in advance, by bank transfer to the IBAN number in the name of our company indicated in the invoice or by credit card on our online e-commerce, only after receipt of payment, the order will be processed and processed .
4) The ordered and paid goods can be collected in the place and in the manner described in the invoice and / or on request sent to the customer upon payment of an additional sum called “Service Cost” and in the manner indicated on the invoice under “Notes Incoterms 2010 “.
Following the payment of an additional sum on the invoice called “Service Cost”, the goods will be shipped to the address indicated by the customer during the order sending phase in the manner described in article (A), point (1).
5) The service called “Service Cost” is inclusive of the services listed in article (D), point (5) offered by us to the customer, to facilitate and optimize the times of receipt of the goods ordered in commercial operations in B2C mode and / or B2B.
6) The service paid on the invoice called “Service Cost” does not absolve the final purchaser of our products, from any right and competent duty to the various legal entities involved in a transfer of goods from one country to another as indicated and reported in our invoices under “Notes Incoterms 2010”, see also “INCOTERMS 2010” (also see here EXECUTION REGULATION (EU) No. 756/2012 OF THE COMMISSION of 20 August 2012 (page 5)
7) The companies authorized and recognized as the sole distributor of our products NL Trade Center bv e-commerce manager www.magicweed.amsterdam and Hu Trade bv official authorized dealer for Europe, both companies with registered offices in the Netherlands.
B) CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
1) With the confirmation of the purchase order by the Customer, the conditions of sale and additional information contained on the site will be considered fully known and accepted by the Customer.
The order confirmation by NL TRADE CENTER BV will be sent by sending a pro-forma and / or invoice to the Customer, to the e-mail address indicated and will constitute acceptance of the contract proposal from the time of payment.
The contract will be considered concluded and will be binding for both parties, when the pro-forma and / or invoice will be sent to the Customer and paid.
2) After the payment you will receive a telephone contact and / or an e-mail that will notify you of the receipt of the payment and from that moment the timing for the preparation and shipment of your order will decorate;
If our staff should find errors in your order or consider your order not to be processed within the time and in the manner requested, you will be promptly notified by email, which will indicate your order as REFUSED, if you should receive this message, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Any right of the Customer to damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order or due cancellation failure to pay within the established term.
In the product catalog published on the MAGIC WEED website (www.magicweed.amsterdam) the availability of the products, even being constantly updated, may undergo variations not in real time and without notice.
You are purchasing products that can be viewed and described on our site and you accept that the images of the products may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but may differ in color and its shades, dimensions or accessory products shown in the figure. The images are therefore to be understood as a mere generic representation of the products.
4) NL Trade Center bv, It is not held responsible and will not refund for any reason, amounts already paid on the invoice and / or in advance, by bank transfer and / or credit card and / or debit card on the e-commerce site www.magicweed.amsterdam, for non-receipt of the goods by the customer, due to loss by the carrier and / or following blocking and / or seizure of the goods, temporarily and / or definitively imposed by the authorities’ European and / or International and / or the country of residence and / or registered office of the buyer / customer, who is immediately deemed solely responsible, when placing the order via email and / or mobile phone and / or sms and / or whatsapp, both in verbal and / or written form and to know the laws on the subject, in your country, relating to the products processed and marketed by our company and advertised on this website.
1) The prices of the Products are expressed in Euros and do not include all applicable taxes and / or duties;
2) The prices of the Products do not include the costs of delivery and insurance of the goods, the amounts of which will in any case be indicated to the Customer in the summary of the purchase order, included as a cost among the additional services requested in the “Service Cost” item;
3) The price of the Product will be that indicated on the price list and / or in the pro-forma and / or invoice sent to the customer, at the time of the order placed via email and / or mobile phone and / or text sms and / or whatsapp, both verbally and / or in writing, at the customer’s request. Therefore, they will not be able to detect any price increases or decreases, even in correlation with promotional sales before or after the purchase order;
4) The only accepted payment methods are in advance, by bank transfer with transfer of the payment of the amount on the invoice, by bank account and / or credit card and / or debit card on the e-commerce site www.magicweed.amsterdam.
6) NL Trade Center bv does not accept other forms of payment not specified on this page.
1) The delivery of the products is foreseen with collection methods and costs at the total expense of the customer c / o the place indicated on the invoice and / or will be sent to the address indicated by the customer, by courier organized by us at the request of the same and upon payment of an additional sum included in the “Service Cost”; the times will vary depending on the destination, the time when the order will be acquired and the availability of the goods in stock.
2) Our system will calculate your shipping costs based on some parameters dictated by national and international couriers and you can check the cost of your shipping within the pro forma and / or invoice sent by email. Please carefully check the summary of the order and the items and costs listed in the section “Notes Incoterms 2010” on the invoice and pro-forma, in order not to run into problems of various kinds before sending your order and above all BEFORE OF PAYMENT and after delivery of the ordered goods.
The address provided during the order by email and / or mobile phone and / or text sms and / or whatsapp will be used for shipping, both verbally and / or in writing, so carefully fill in the complete address field in its entirety. .
4) The abbreviation “Service Cost” on the invoice determines the customer’s purchase request for the following additional paid services: preparation of the package for product shipment, certification and chemical analysis of the goods purchased in one of the available languages such as; English, Italian, Spanish and German, transport costs and insurance of the ordered goods, costs for the delivery of the goods to the place of destination indicated by the customer at the time of the order, costs for handling the order of goods.
5) The service paid on the invoice called “Service Cost” does not absolve the customer, the final purchaser of our products, from any right and competent duty to the various legal entities involved in a transfer of goods from one country to another as indicated on the invoice under “Notes Incoterms 2010”, see “INCOTERMS 2010”, International trade in goods & services regulated in Europe by the COMMISSION EXECUTION REGULATION (EU) N. 756/2012 of 20 August 2012 (page 5).
E) GUARANTEE FOR DEFECTIVE GOODS
1) Should you find damaged and / or non-compliant goods inside your package, please send an e-mail to the order within 48 hours of receiving the package, which must be in good condition and not tampered with. our address email@example.com, with attached photographic and video documentation relating to the damaged goods and / or highlighting what the problem occurred to the product with a brief description attached.
The e-mail must also contain the reference of the order / invoice and shipping number. With the opening of the file at a cost of € 25.00 + VAT 21% and the verification and acceptance of the customer’s complaint, we will refund the cost of the goods within 14 working days and / or if you prefer, a new shipment of the goods ordered and not compliant with the new shipping costs at our expense. The customer is required to return the package with damaged and / or non-compliant goods inside, by sending to the address provided by our customer service, as per photographs and / or videos sent by email to our internet address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of failure to complain and evidence of damage to the goods by the customer, within 72 hours from the date of receipt of the order, any requests for reimbursement and / or replacement of goods will not be accepted for their processing.
2) Right of withdrawal / 100% satisfied or reimbursed: the Customer may exercise the right of withdrawal, without any penalty and without specifying the reason within the terms and in the manner indicated in article (E) point (1) of this page .
The Customer must follow this simple procedure:
Send the goods to the address indicated by our customer support via email, within 2 working days of receipt of the Product, and / or by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt and a written communication certifying your desire to withdraw from the contract at the address of the headquarters legal present at the link in the Terms & Conditions section of our website;
3) Provide, using a courier of your choice, to ship the product to NL Trade Center bv, carefully packed in the original packaging by inserting a copy of the registered letter and the certifications relating to the goods.
4) Nl Trade Center bv will proceed, by bank transfer, to the reimbursement of the cost indicated in the purchase order and to the issue of a credit note and / or to the replacement of the goods, in relation to the Products for which the right of withdrawal within the terms provided in the contractual conditions shown on this page, article (E) point (1), and if the goods are not available, ready for delivery in the warehouse, no later than 90 working days following receipt of the returned goods.
5) The exercise of the right of withdrawal will be ineffective if the returned product is not intact, or if the original packaging is missing, quantity of goods, certificates and chemical analyzes attached, or for the absence of integral elements of the product, or for damage of the product for reasons other than transport.
1) In order to purchase the Products from our company, it is necessary to provide the personal and business data requested in the appropriate form or via email.
2) The data provided upon registration are processed by NL Trade Center bv for the purposes and in the manner described below and in any case in full compliance with privacy regulations.
The personal data provided are processed for the following purposes:
a) obligations related to the stipulation and execution of the contract;
b) statistical purposes and sending of advertising material, including through the use of e-mail.
3) The processing of data for the purposes set out takes place both with automated and non-automated methods for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
4) The provision of personal data by the user is optional. Any refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in letter a) of the previous point 2 will make it impossible to purchase the Products from our company.
5) On the contrary, any refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in letter b) does not have any consequence on the possibility of purchasing the Products from our company.
6) The data controller is NL TRADE CENTER BV.
7) The personal data provided to NL TRADE CENTER BV are known exclusively by the subjects expressly appointed by the data controller and competent within the corporate structure for the performance of the activities necessary for the correct management of the relationship with the user in scope of the purposes indicated.
8) The subjects to whom the personal data refer may, at any time, exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in particular the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the data, request its correction, integration and cancellation, by making a written request addressed to Nl Trade Center bv.
G) INFORMATION AND COMPLAINTS
For information, complaints and / or clarifications on the conditions of sale and products, the Customer can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
The customer accepts by placing the order from our company, in any verbal and / or written form provided on this page, that in the event of disputes, the competent court will be the one selected by
NL TRADE CENTER BV
7551 AD Hengelo
The sales contract between NL Trade Center bv and the Customer is governed by Dutch law.
Applicable law and dispute resolution:
In case of disservice or dispute between NL Trade Center bv and the Customer, the Judge of the place of residence of the owner of this site will be competent.